DayBreak meets on Tuesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the First Congregational Church United Church of Christ, 105 N. First Street, Eagle River, WI. Call 715-617-0584 for more information and/or questions.
Beginning in 2016, our client day will be TUESDAYS (instead of Thursdays). The location is the First Congregational Church United Church of Christ, 105 N. First Street, Eagle River, WI. Call 715-617-0584 for more information and/or questions.
DayBreak is selling the “BEST OF COUNTRY COOKIES” cookbook. Cost is $10.00. Contact Linda Thorpe at 715-479-9421 to order.
If you would like to donate to DayBreak, call our program coordinator at 715-617-0584. The following would be appreciated:
Holiday/Festive paper plates and napkins
DayBreak is a Non-Profit Organization that welcomes memorials and is pleased to be included in people’s estate planning.
– A safe, warm, caring atmosphere where your loved one will be treated with dignity and respect.
– Individualized, structured recreational and group activities
– Conversation and discussion providing memory stimulation and reminiscence
– Companionship and loving care by trained staff and volunteers.
– Opportunity to make friends and share experiences
– A nutritious noon meal and snacks
DayBreak is an activities program for adults suffering from Alzheimer’s, Dementia or other illness, and respite for their caregivers. It is offered from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm on Thursdays.