Stop at River Vally Bank in Eagle River to see the information displayed to promote DayBreak. Take a brochure, spread the word about DayBreak. The information will be displayed there until January 31st, 2014.
DayBreak will be closed on Thursday, December 26, 2013. Wishing you Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year!
We will be open Thursday, January 2nd, 2014.
We have a list of items needed for DayBreak programming. On our wish list is Christmas lights, ornaments or decorations. Any donations for this would be apprecited..
Need a safe place for your loved one while shopping for Christmas? DayBreak Adult Center of Eagle River has holiday care available starting December 5 from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. for three Thursdays before Christmas. Call 715-617-0584 to register. A day of fun for your special person, a day of respite for you.
November is National Caregiver Month and National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month. DayBreak will hold an OPEN HOUSE on Thursday, November 14, 2013 from 1:30 to 3:00. The public is invited to attend.
- A safe, warm, caring atmosphere where your loved one will be treated with dignity and respect.
- Individualized, structured recreational and group activities
- Conversation and discussion providing memory stimulation and reminiscence
- Companionship and loving care by trained staff and volunteers.
- Opportunity to make friends and share experiences
- A nutritious noon meal and snacks
DayBreak is an activities program for adults suffering from Alzheimer’s, Dementia or other illness, and respite for their caregivers. It is offered from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm on Thursdays.