1 bag of large marshmallows
green, purple and gold tempera paint
macaroni or ziti pasta
If you would like to donate to DayBreak, call Debbie, our program coordinator at 715-617-0584. The following would be appreciated:
Wish list for February- red, pink and white construction paper,
red and pink glitter, purple, pink, red and white pipe cleaners
Holiday/Festive paper plates and napkins
DayBreak is a Non-Profit Organization that welcomes memorials and is pleased to be included in people’s estate planning.
– A safe, warm, caring atmosphere where your loved one will be treated with dignity and respect.
– Individualized, structured recreational and group activities
– Conversation and discussion providing memory stimulation and reminiscence
– Companionship and loving care by trained staff and volunteers.
– Opportunity to make friends and share experiences
– A nutritious noon meal and snacks
DayBreak is an activities program for adults suffering from Alzheimer’s, Dementia or other illness, and respite for their caregivers. It is offered from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm on Thursdays.