DayBreak Adult Center will start up again on TUESDAY, MARCH 21, 2017 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
There will be a “Meet and Greet” Monday, March 13, 2017 between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon to meet our new Program Coordinator, Peg Saad. Hope to see you there!
DayBreak is temporarily closed while we search for a new program coordinator. Interested in the position? Call 715-617-0584 or e mail email@example.com for more information.
DayBreak is again selling best cookie recipes from Taste of Home as a fund raiser. If you are intersted, please e mail DayBreak @ firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by Lucy’s Lunchbox, 1343 E Wall Street in Eagle River, WI or the More than Meal Cafe, 530 Hwy 45 South, Eagle River, WI to pick up one. Cost is $10.00 each. Get a great Christmas gift for that special person and help out DayBreak!
DayBreak is selling the “BEST OF COUNTRY COOKIES” cookbook. Cost is $10.00. Contact Linda Thorpe at 715-479-9421 to order.
If you would like to donate to DayBreak, call our program coordinator at 715-617-0584. The following would be appreciated:
Holiday/Festive paper plates and napkins
DayBreak is a Non-Profit Organization that welcomes memorials and is pleased to be included in people’s estate planning.
– A safe, warm, caring atmosphere where your loved one will be treated with dignity and respect.
– Individualized, structured recreational and group activities
– Conversation and discussion providing memory stimulation and reminiscence
– Companionship and loving care by trained staff and volunteers.
– Opportunity to make friends and share experiences
– A nutritious noon meal and snacks
DayBreak is an activities program for adults suffering from Alzheimer’s, Dementia or other illness, and respite for their caregivers. It is offered from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm on Thursdays.