DayBreak will soon be moving to the First Congregational -United Church of Christ located at 105 N First Street, Eagle River, WI. Watch for the moving date!
Diane Cirks was recently named the new program coordinator for DayBreak Adult Center. Diane is a licensed practical nurse whose professional career has included working with dementia patients and their families in a long-term care setting. She was attracted to DayBreak by the opportunity to combine her nursing background with her love for the elderly, especially those with dementia. Diane’s father suffered from dementia, allowing her to observe first-hand how the disease affects patients and their families. She brings to DayBreak new ideas and new activities.
If you would like to donate to DayBreak, call our program coordinator at 715-617-0584. The following would be appreciated:
Wish list for February- red, pink and white construction paper,
red and pink glitter, purple, pink, red and white pipe cleaners
Holiday/Festive paper plates and napkins
DayBreak is a Non-Profit Organization that welcomes memorials and is pleased to be included in people’s estate planning.
– A safe, warm, caring atmosphere where your loved one will be treated with dignity and respect.
– Individualized, structured recreational and group activities
– Conversation and discussion providing memory stimulation and reminiscence
– Companionship and loving care by trained staff and volunteers.
– Opportunity to make friends and share experiences
– A nutritious noon meal and snacks
DayBreak is an activities program for adults suffering from Alzheimer’s, Dementia or other illness, and respite for their caregivers. It is offered from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm on Thursdays.