DayBreak is a Non-Profit Organization that welcomes memorials and is pleased to be included in people’s estate planning.
- A safe, warm, caring atmosphere where your loved one will be treated with dignity and respect.
- Individualized, structured recreational and group activities
- Conversation and discussion providing memory stimulation and reminiscence
- Companionship and loving care by trained staff and volunteers.
- Opportunity to make friends and share experiences
- A nutritious noon meal and snacks
DayBreak is an activities program for adults suffering from Alzheimer’s, Dementia or other illness, and respite for their caregivers. It is offered from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm on Thursdays.